At Saul Funeral Homes, we take great pride in what we do. Our purpose is to:
- Help families make well-planned preparations in their time of need
- Provide a peaceful and soothing environment where people can gather to honor and celebrate the life of a loved one
- Preserve longstanding traditions and customs
- Offer personalized and affordable services and products
- Reach out to the greater community
We believe that the success of any business requires dedication and professionalism. In our business, in particular, it also requires a great deal of kindness, compassion and attention to detail. You'll find these qualities in each and every member of our staff at Saul Funeral Homes. After 100 years of service to the families of New Jersey, Saul's has come to be regarded as a community institution.
Our caring and experienced professionals are here to support you through this difficult time. The scope of our resources allow us to offer a complete range of personalized services that help families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one. You can count on us to help you plan a personal, lasting tribute to your loved one. And we’ll carefully guide you through the many decisions that must be made during this challenging time.
Please feel free to call us (609) 587-0170 any time of the day, any day of the week, for immediate assistance. Or, visit our facility in person at your convenience. We also provide a wealth of information here on our web site so you can learn more from the privacy of your own home.